Converting "World Racing 2" cars to "Alarm For Cobra 11 Crash Time"
What tools do you need?
In this tutorial we use Golf GTI: [VWGOLF1]
Here we go!
1. Copy your WR2 cars folder [ex:VWGOLF1] with all it's contents.
2. Go to "..\Cobra 11 - Crash Time\Autos" and paste it there.
3. Now copy the horn-sound from any stock CrashTime car or use your own - "Hupe.wav" and put it to your cars [ex:VWGOLF1] folder.
4. Open the Editcar.car of your car [ex:VWGOLF1] with EditCar tool.
5. Here, you should adjust the sounds - m_ap_XXX_ and so on,
so that they correspond to sounds in "..\Cobra 11 - Crash
6. Save the Editcar.car file using "Editing Format" = AFC11 Nitro.
7. Now rename all folders of your Addon-Car [ex:VWGOLF1] from "Textures_PC" to: "Textures". Don't forget subfolders.
8. Now to collision shape. Load the existing file [ex: VWGOLF1_colli.COB] into MTkit2.
9. Perform File -> Export -> COB to LWO. Remember where lwo file is saved.
10. Now go to CPO tab and use Import Shape (*.lwo) button to load you cars LWO shape you saved in previous step.
11. Perform File -> Save -> CPO. [ex. VWGOLF1_colli.CPO].
12. Delete old COB file.
13. Start AFC11CT Manager v0.1 from your CrashTime folder and activate your Ex-WR2-car! ...Choose a color there!
14. Done, now you can drive your car in CrashTime in single races mode. If everything went well. Start action-crash-racing!
Credits, thanks to:
Look here for German language version:
And here are few sample-screenshots:
tutorial is written by Kasulke (with help from CoolK and Krom).